Team321 LLC DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE SUITABILITY OF ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM TEAM321 LLC, Cocoa Beach FL
Purchaser understands and recognizes that custom suspension and brake components are subject to the varied conditions due to the manner in which they are to be installed and used. Purchaser further recognizes and agrees that suitability of any part sold or fabricated by Team321 LLC for a particular application is the purchaser's decision and that the purchaser is not relying on the skill or judgement of Team321 LLC regarding suitability of any product, due to the intended use of these products in any form of racing, or due to the manner in which the products could be used.
Team321 LLC products are warranted for 12 months from time of delivery. Once installed, the purchaser must assume all responsibility arising from malfunction, damage, abuse, misuse and negligence. Team321 LLC will not be held liable for damages caused by improper use or handling of the parts or accessories.
No refunds or exchanges after 30 days from the delivery of the products. No cancellation, refunds or exchange on any special custom orders. Customer must pay shipping on returned items and must be in "saleable" condition.
Returned Check fee is $35
Acceptance of Team321 LLC products constitutes acceptance of these conditions of sale.
We make every effort to ensure your satisfaction with our merchandise. In the event that you need to return an item, please observe the following guidelines:
1. You must phone Team321 LLC (321) 960-5945 for return authorization - returns will not be accepted unless you do so.
2. Returns must be received by Team321 LLC within 30 days of Invoice date.
3. Unless an item has been shipped in error by Team321 LLC, all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No refunds will be given on shipping expenses unless return is due to our error or to damage during shipping.
4. Returned items must be shipped via US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx - no COD's
5. Please package your returns carefully, customer is responsible for damage resulting during shipping.
6. Products that have been altered, damaged, scratched, dented, scraped or in any other way made unsuitable for resale, may be returned, but customer will be charge all costs to refurbish the items for resale.
Damages / Shortages
Please inspect your order as soon as possible upon delivery... If there is any damage, contact the carrier ( UPS, FedEx, USPS ) immediately and report the damage. Also, call Team321 LLC immediately to inform us of the damage. Keep all packaging materials intact.
Team321 LLC will not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure or any other consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever, not for the labor, transportation or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective item. We shall not be liable for personal or mechanical damage caused by the use or misuse of products. We are not responsible for typographical errors or errors in production. Manufacturers names - Ford, GM, Chevrolet, etc... are used for reference only - we do not claim to be and are in no way affiliated with these companies.